Monday 2 October 2017

Puppeteer


 I am the shadow
I am the host
Puppeteer is my ghost
Oh I
I do these things
It's just the nature of my strings

-Crazyhearse

HAPPY OCTOBER MY HAUNTED DOLLZ!!! The oh so spooky month is here and omg there's so much events started. Go and have fun shopping, the best month is here!! This year, I joined in Inktober challenge which a 31-days challenge where you draw with ink. Since this is my first participation, I was nervous and all. If you dollz wanna see my Inktober drawings, do check out my Plurk or Instagram~

Highlight of the picture is the new released set of claws by CerberusXing for The Project Se7en. It comes in 3 metal colours to choose from with fitting for Maitreya, Belleza Jake and Vista hands for female and male. The skelly arms is by Cubic Cherry in {What's Left} Lootbox gacha with more versions of the skelly arms to win. Rest of the credits below and I'll be you haunted dollz in the next post!

Body Pixels
Hair @ *barberyumyum* - 81 {anime}
Head @ CATWA - Catya v3.0
Skin @ Glam Affair - Bibi / Creepy / Polar
Eyes @ Izzie's - Demon Eyes animal orange
Makeup @ The White Crow - Butoh ii *Re-released
Teeth @ ::Axix:: - Creepy Teeth {Ghoul} Broken
Body Tattoo @ The White Crow - Shadows

Styling
Head @ [CerberusXing] - War Fan / Blood 
Neck @ OXIDE - Wayfinder Necklace
Right hand @ [CerberusXing] - Salient Talons / Silver / Maitreya [The Project Se7en, ends 30th Oct] ] *new
Left hand @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - {What's Left} Arm Spikes SILVER [Lootbox, ends 20th Oct] *new
Clothes @ CURELESS[+] - Yokai Chronicles / Shrine Maiden Outfit / RARE


Pose
Base pose @ Sari-Sari - Puppet 5 + Animare pose HUD
Finger pose @ DevinVaugh + FATE poser HUD



No comments:

Post a Comment