Friday 3 March 2017

Goodbye Wish


Thing happened and I had to say goodbye to the mother of my mother.

Hey dollz, I'm sorry that I didn't any post during February, A lot of rl events happening and one family tragedy to attend as I lost my grandmother of my mother's side. It took a while for me to mourn and move on with my life and so I hope you dollz understand. I'll be sure to bounce back to usual posting schedule soon. Thank you.

Body Pixels
Hair @ Tableau Vivant - Muse Hair *group gift
Skin @ CURELESS[+] - Endorphine / PORCELAIN/ Freckles
Body tattoo @ The White Crow - Twinkle Star [SaNaRae, ends 18th Mar] *new

Styling
Neck @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - {Beast} choker/BLACK [Collabor88, ends 6th Mar]
Dress @ Moon Amore - Papillon Dreans Dress Azul

Props
Stars @ .::Cubic Cherry::. - {I see the stars} / gacha


No comments:

Post a Comment